From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Eddy
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 11:37 PM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: Frank Zappa

How did all that other crap get past them ?! Token of his extreme is
clearly a VHS dub that could be improved by any amateur with a bit of
free software. Apparently the 200 Motels DVD that is circulating at
the moment seems to be "legal" as well. Looks to me like Gail better
aim her arrows at some of that stuff rather than on Zappa tribute
bands !

Eddy
www.kollektionist.net