Milhouse wrote:

> "You'll have the mono — which is
> actually a DiscReet [Records] mono mix (which is different) — the '84
> mix of Money, and the unreleased '84 remix of Lumpy Gravy that no one
> has ever heard."

> Text in bold was the little nugget that grabbed my attention.

Yeah, I noticed that too.

Two other things that came to mind:
- Looks like the ZFT is getting lots of press with this release, more than with
previous ones
- The '84 bass and drums overdubs will be on Lumpy Money too... Judging from
the comments on various forums most people had been expecting this, but I had
hoped they wouldn't include them. I don't consider the remix of We're Only In
It... to be one of FZ's best decisions as far as re-releasing his own material
is concerned. Especially since we know now that the story he told us back then,
about the reasons for doing it, was not 100% true...

best wishes,
Marco

http://www.weirdomusic.com

Weirdomusic.com