  From: rw1...@att.net
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, April 18, 2011 12:51 PM
  Subject: [Zappa-List] The Black Sheep cd ? (its all Black)

  What an amazing CD it is.....with well over 85 Cd's of all Franks works
  including no doubt a few possible "one of a kind" (a lumpy prototype)cd's &
several photos from when I saw FZ at Univ of Miami in early 1970's with opening
act Savoy Brown.....I have the all black CD entitled "Frank Zappa plays the
Music of Frank Zappa" - A Memorial Tribute. Released right after Franks passing
by son Dweezel for the true Zappa Fan...my question is How rare is this release
? and How many actually know about it let alone have actually heard it ? It is
said to contain Franks favorite Live works and presented with each version on
the record for comparison. For those of yopu that dont know, it has a die cut
moustache and Imperial on the front of cd that resembles that of FZ.