________________________________
De : Jack C. Oonk <jco...@ameritech.net>
À : Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Envoyé le : Lun 18 avril 2011, 20h 24min 33s
Objet : Re: [Zappa-List] The Black Sheep cd ?  (its all Black)

I have this release - bought from ebay, quite a while ago.  Rarity factor, I
cannot say (Milhouse?), but it was a limited "pressing", only  available thru
Barking Pumpkin, so it was not widely released.
I enjoy it well enough - certainly one of the better  compilations released.
SOFA