Hi,

Yes sorry, I didnt think that people would pay much attention to the
names.

The scheme is very simple, to determine the case you look at the coll
 case which you have (and I use Ron's scheme to determine the coll)

Then you need to identify the 12 sub-cases using the edges. x/y means
you would look at FU and FUR stickers/RUF and RU stickers, and compare
them to one another. C means the colours match, O means opposite, and
A means adajcent. There is a more detailed description on my ZB pages
where the algs for the T orient are.

This is nice because it breaks every step down into recognising a
pattern. I'm not sure exactly what I am going to do for the cases
where there are 4 twisted corners... but we'll cross that bridge when
we come to it :) Perhaps all we need to do is look at a different sticker.

Sorry this post is pretty vague, but it's late and I want to go to
bed, getting up early to fly to Hungary tomorrow!

Dan :) - team[zb] :D

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM