I see... the last time I checked your ZB pages they wheren't up yet
so I guess I'll have to look at them sometime.

The H1 case is nice, it only has 4 algs to learn and two of them are
related (swap the first and second half of the alg). I think
recognition for these are the easiest of all the ZBLL no CP cases.

For the Pi1 cases, I first look if the edge between "the pair" (in
bld lingo) is in place or not and then grip it as necessary. Though
I must admit that the recognition is very difficult here. I take 3s
to figure it out, but I've only recently learned these. In fact I
forgot them all this morning, lol. The only confusing one (although
really confusing) for me is the 3 edge cycle cases where it's 1 alg
for 4 distinct cases.

-Doug

--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Dan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes sorry, I didnt think that people would pay much attention to
the
> names.
>
> The scheme is very simple, to determine the case you look at the
coll
>  case which you have (and I use Ron's scheme to determine the coll)
>
> Then you need to identify the 12 sub-cases using the edges. x/y
means
> you would look at FU and FUR stickers/RUF and RU stickers, and
compare
> them to one another. C means the colours match, O means opposite,
and
> A means adajcent. There is a more detailed description on my ZB
pages
> where the algs for the T orient are.
>
> This is nice because it breaks every step down into recognising a
> pattern. I'm not sure exactly what I am going to do for the cases
> where there are 4 twisted corners... but we'll cross that bridge
when
> we come to it :) Perhaps all we need to do is look at a different
sticker.

> Sorry this post is pretty vague, but it's late and I want to go to
> bed, getting up early to fly to Hungary tomorrow!
>
> Dan :) - team[zb] :D
>

> --- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Doug Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > I don't understand the naming you choose. I am assuming all
these
> > cases are for the no CP cases.
> >
> > I like your first two. It's actually the only ones in this group
> > have yet to learn.
> > I would have done something horrible like (R'B2)(L2U2'F)(UF'U)
(L'B)^2
> > (R). I'll have to adapt yours.
> >
> > I haven't gone through each and every one of these, but I do use
> > some different algs:
> > Like
> > > OPPX = R' U2 R2 U R' U' R2 U R U' R' U R2 U R2 U' R'
> > I do zU'(R'UR'U')(R2U)z'(R'U2)(RUR'U)R.
> >
> > As for determining which case, I have to pre-adjust the U layer
> > first so that the corners are in place. Then I check for
> >
> > no EP (I have a very fast alg for that);
> >
> > the H-EP (I do a triple sune here);
> >
> > one of the Z-EPs (the one above is the default CLL I have been
using
> > for ages, it is a Sune/Sune combination) I will do the analogous
> > Antisune/Antisune combination in the other Z case.
> >
> > What's left are the 3-cycle cases. I sort of do the following:
hold