Thanks Bob!

Made me sit down and count up the cases I know w.r.t the
probabilities. I was ONE case away from knowing more than Chris (at
least on paper) for ZBLL. I was a bit suprised at the high percentages
here. So anyhow I decided to learn one more case: "T1 with edges H".

That did the trick and tipped the scale :).

Anything to bring out our competitive natures.

Not sure how VHF2L would be defined so I'm not sure what that column
really means.

I hope everybody did the case counts with factoring in the
probabilities of occurance. I think that would be a better comparison
value.

-Doug

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM