I also didn't know what to do about the VHF2L column, as I never
really learned exactly how it works.  I just put 0%, since I figure if
I don't even know how exactly one uses it, then I don't know it.

I guess I should change my ZBLL %, since that's not really the number
of cases I know, but my chance for a 1 look LL, and even then it's
only an estimate.

I count the chance for a PLL skip after COLL as a "ZBLL" case, but I
don't count all the cases where I know whether to use the L or R
reflection of an alg on the same RL symmetric COLL case to be more
likely to get a ZBLL solve.

I can go back through and count the cases I know instead.  For this
database are you guys more interested in the percentage of cases
known, or the chance for a 1 look LL?

Chris