--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "cmhardw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can go back through and count the cases I know instead.  For this
> database are you guys more interested in the percentage of cases
> known, or the chance for a 1 look LL?
>
> Chris

I suppose it probably makes more sense to list the probability for a 1
look LL, as opposed to the percentage of algs known, because the
probability has some practical application.  I just ammended my entry.
 The only real problem is that I'm not really certain the
probabilities on some of them.  I think my new entry more accurately
reflects the probabilities now.  I have a 6% or so chance for just a
PLL after my F2L, based on some corner orientation.  This will be a
good way to track everyone's progress.  I suppose I should go learn
some more ZBF2L...

-Mike
team [zb]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM