--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "cmhardw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
> I got 8 ZBLL solves in my sunday contest average this week!!!
> I only have a roughly 30% chance for ZBLL so the odds of that are
> roughly:
> 495*(0.30)^8*(0.70)^4 = 0.78% chance.  So less than 1 in 100 averages
> for me will do this right now.
> Still, it gave me a glimpse of what ZBLL solving will be like, and I
> like it!  I'm going to be so busy until exams are over Dec. 17 but
> after that I'm going to jump back into ZBLL learning.
> How did everyone else do for the sunday contest?
> Chris

Ahhh!  What was your time?  The suspense is killing me!

I have to work in 30 minutes, so I'll wait to take my average until I
get home.  Not doing too well recently, though, so I'm a bit worried.
 I haven't learned any new ZBF2L for a bit, just focusing on applying
what I know.  We'll see...

team [zb]