--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "cmhardw" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I also haven't been learning anything new, and have just been trying
> to maintain what I know.  School is absolutely beating me into the
> ground, and I can't wait until it is over.  Afterward I'm going to try
> to learn some more though.
>
> Hope your sunday contest goes well, let us know!
>
> Chris

I got a pb Sunday Contest of 19.86!  To quote my email:

20.09, 22.26, 21.25, 16.33, (14.72), 17.67, 21.12, 18.16, (22.66),
20.16, 19.14, 22.41

Finally broke 20 in the contest.  About time.  The 16.33 was a PLL
skip using COLL, the 14.72 was a 3 edge cycle after ZBF2L, and the
18.16 was an OLL skip with ZBF2L.  SD = 2.02  Team [ZB]

The first 22's both had bad crosses and the last solve I messed up the
ZBF2L.  The first two solves were both the same COLL case, which I
just changed algs on last night. >:P

I've got very little work this week, so I think I may try to finish
off as much ZBF2L as I can, and maybe change a few more COLL's to
faster ones.  I would like to have all of them well under 3 seconds on
average, and most of them less.  I know I looked up during one of my
21's and saw I finished the F2L in about 14, which means I had a 7
second LL.  Not cool.

-Mike
team [zb]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/MXMplB/TM