Just to check in:

Using straight COLL+PLL/ZBLL when appropriate I got my best average
ever.  I've finally broken 18 seconds, though just barely.

17.98 = 16.94, 18.86, 16.02, 18.12, 18.84, 18.30, 19.41, 20.22,
(20.98), (14.92), 16.98, 16.12

I'm too frightened to try any further at the moment.  My hands are
shaking pretty hard, and my heart is still beating kind of hard.  What
a rush.

The 14.92 was an OLL skip with some corner orientation control, and it
landed me with a nice counter clockwise 3 cycle for the PLL.  The
16.12 at the end was an L orientation ZB case I know, and one of the
other 16's was a PLL skip.

I was seriously considering putting off more ZB until later and
focusing on Roux solving for a while until this.  Awesome.

-Mike
team [zb]