--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, David Barr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry for not reading more carefully. :)
>
> Dan acknowledges that the system breaks down at this point.  His
> recommendation appears to be to learn more ZBF2L algs.
>
> Short of that, would it be useful in these difficult cases to first
> flip the edges and then solve the last pair using two-generator algs?
> Or am I better off just reverting to OLL?  Or maybe don't use VH
> unless I'm willing to learn additional ZBF2L algs.

I've been using it for a couple of months now, and I can say that the
system is fantastic.  I really only know and use the VH system for
edge orienting, but with a few added cases.  I've gotten as low as a
17.98 average with it, and times in the 14's.  The system works, I
promise. :)

That said, I think I may hold off on learning much more ZBF2L at the
moment, and switch to learning more ZBLL.  If my F2L average is 14 or
15, and my normal average is a little over 20, that means my LL is
taking entirely too long.  I think I may start with the rest of the
correctly permuted corner cases for each orientation, starting with
the L case (because I already know a few of those).

-Mike Bennett