--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Burton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Bennett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > That said, I think I may hold off on learning much more ZBF2L at the
> > moment, and switch to learning more ZBLL.  If my F2L average is 14 or
> > 15, and my normal average is a little over 20, that means my LL is
> > taking entirely too long.  I think I may start with the rest of the
> > correctly permuted corner cases for each orientation, starting with
> > the L case (because I already know a few of those).
>
> 5-6 seconds for LL isn't bad.  I am pretty sure mine isn't much faster
> than that. :)
>
> ~ Bob

It just hurts me to look up during a solve and see that I have a
fantastic F2L and still be hampered by a slow LL to wind up with a 20+
solve.  Besides that, I know that the LL is where most of the moves in
a solve are saved, and that using VH+some corner control is helping to
make up for not knowing full ZBF2L.

-Mike
team [zb]