Hi,

> > Dan acknowledges that the system breaks down at this point.  His
> > recommendation appears to be to learn more ZBF2L algs.

I've read the posts on VH with a lot of interest, I'm very happy
that other people are considering it and hopefully finding
improvements!

VHF2L + COLL was meant to be a stepping stone towards the full ZB.
With it, you would learn some indirect ZBF2L, and of course some
ZBLL algs (the one's that are COLL's). So the fact that you would
have to learn some ZBF2L algorithms to cover the cases which you
don't use pair up and insert for only helps this process along :)

> I've been using it for a couple of months now, and I can say that
the
> system is fantastic.  I really only know and use the VH system for
> edge orienting, but with a few added cases.  I've gotten as low as
> 17.98 average with it, and times in the 14's.  The system works, I
> promise. :)

I'm glad you are having success with it Mike!

Dan :)