--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Burton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Mike, only 14.71%???  Just knowing all 42 F2L cases is 12.5%!
> ~ Bob

That's probably because I forgot to include 38 of those cases...

Problem solved.  Now it's 22.875%.

But 100% of VH seems to be enough for the moment. :)

team [zb]

P.S. I finally learned the 4 G perms today/last night.  Took me long
enough.  I still have a world of difficulty recognizing them and
keeping the algs straight.  How the hell do you guys do it?