>From my PLL page:

Cycling Three Corners & Three Edges
Though these look the trickiest to recognize, they are actually quite
simple.  I first AUF to solve the 1x1x2 block.  Then, I rotate the
cube such that the two corners that share the same color on the same
face are on the left side.  Then, based on whether the block is at the
back, front, far part of the right, or close part of the right, I know
whether to apply #14, #15, #16, or #17, respectively.

14              2.233   (R2' u' R U') (R U R' u R2) y (R U' R')         This is
easy to perform at high speeds, even though it looks the most
confusing.  Algorithms #14-#17 are all performed somewhat similarly
because they have some overlapping moves.

15              1.867   (R2' u) (R' U R' U' R u') R2' y' (R' U R)       Ron
showed me a
nice modification to this algorithm to make it flow a lot nicer.  It
is quite easy to perform with a little practice.

16              2.567   (R' U' R) y (R2' u R' U) (R U' R u' R2')        This is
inverse of #15.  Note how similar they look.  I perform this one
almost exactly the same way.

17              2.100   (R U R') y' (R2' u' R U') (R' U R' u R2)        This is
just the
inverse of #14.  I execute it very similarly because most of the moves
overlap in the same manner.

~ Bob

--- In zbmethod@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Bennett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>