Hi Stephane,

> There probably isn't a great deal you can do in terms of documenting the
> driver - much of it is unknown to us, we're just using the tidbits of
> information from the vendor driver.

You could start writing kerneldoc comments for the driver
functions. I would suggest starting with the code in my tree
http://deine-taler.de/zd1211/zd1211.git. The best way, would be if
you would publish your patches also as a git tree.

> Also, when people start using our driver (i.e. when we can connect to
> networks) I imagine we'll get an overflow of people testing it, with some bugs
> and unsupported features. We'd really appreciate any help in terms of "crowd
> control"!

I absolutely agree with this suggestion.

Kind regards,

Uli
--
Ulrich Kunitz - [EMAIL PROTECTED]