Hi all,

I just picked up a pair of Zonet zew2501 wireless adapters from Newegg.  The
drivers on the CD didn't compile on my Debian Sarge box with a 2.6.12 kernel
but zd1211-driver-r71-testing from this site seems to work fine.  The usb id
for this device is 0ace:1215 and I'm using the "b" version of the driver.

Just thought I'd let you folks know.  Thanks.

--
Ray