i attach a dmesg output where the device is stressed
i upload a download files from local lan to faster as posible with many
programs ..
sometimes with /etc/init.d/network restart let work, but sometime not
and in this case im unplug an d replug the device
um running linux 2.6.16 on debian and the driver is r74 from svn

my device is from iogear vendor

Bus 001 Device 023: ID 0ace:1211 ZyDAS 802.11b/g USB2 WiFi

great work Daniel!