Remco wrote:
> This usually works like this: (and is probably what Daniel is trying to say)
> - data transfer -> start periodic blinking to indicate transfer
> (LED blinks once every x milliseconds, so the blinking rate has nothing to do
> with the actual transfer rate)
> - no data transfer -> switch off periodic blinking (depending on what choice
> the developer made, the LED is either on or off)

Quite possibly - I haven't used the vendor driver enough to have seen.

Either way, the vendor driver does the LED control in their periodic
timer routines, which we have not implemented yet.

It's not really feasible to do this in the RX/TX path (plus there are
some complications such as being in atomic context there).