Hi!

I didn't succeed in merging the latest ZyDAS changes back to the ath
driver. There are many endian-related changes in ZyDAS' latest version
which I'm not sure how to handle. Perhaps someone running a big endian
system can take a look?

It's "just" a matter of checking out SVN, doing a
svn merge -r 70:81 branches/vendor trunk
in the working directory's root and resolving the conflicts.

For users: There have been plenty of changes in the vendor driver, for
example some turbo/burst mode and large packet support which should
enhance performance.

For developers: There is a new firmware. Also, there have been plenty of
changes in the register setup code.

Regards