Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:
> 20:53:50: usb 1-1.4: handle_retry_failed_int() retry failed interrupt
> 20:54:43: usb 1-1.4: handle_retry_failed_int() retry failed interrupt
>
> Is it just weak signal? But failed interrupt (URB?) is suspicious...

It's not a failed interrupt, it's an interrupt informing you that the
device failed to transmit a frame (well, it transmitted it but it was
not acknowledged).

When you say it was lost and re-established, did that happen
automatically or what? I still don't really have a full understanding of
the problem you are reporting.