Hi, I'm just writing to announce that I've given up testing the
zd1211-rw driver on SPARC for now.  The 2.6.18-rc4 kernel wouldn't boot
when I tried, and while I think I know what was wrong now, the computer
is no longer in range of an access point since I've now moved.  I've
made a note to test it when the computer is moved back where I can
connect to an access point, but this might not be for some time.

Thank you for all your assistance in my port of the non-rw zd1211 code
to SPARC.  I am unsubscribing from the list now, so please email me
personally if you would like my help or a copy of my modified non-rw
zd1211 driver for SPARC.
--
"Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance; yonder
palace was raised by single stones, yet you see its height and

    --Imlac of Abyssinia
      (character in _Rasselas_ by Samuel Johnson)