I couldn't get anything working right with the wireless-dev tree. DHCP
wouldn't work on zd1211rw, but the device could hear packets via
Wireshark. XGL is unstable on wireless-dev and my machine reset
several times.

So I'll switch back to the Linus tree and load the various driver versions.

My devices have the zd1211b/AL2230_RF radio. Which is the best code
for driving it?

I also noticed that I can switch between long and short preamble on
the router so I can give that a try too.

I'll copy the zd1211rw driver out of the wireless-dev tree and patch
it up to work on Linus' tree to see if it works better with my radio.
Some of comments indicate that Uli's git tree has trouble with my

Jon Smirl