On 07-01-28 12:52 Jon Smirl wrote:

> On 1/28/07, Ulrich Kunitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > There is no simple way to count the RTS failures and successes. You could
> > however get all the RTS packets and work from that. However I
> > would regard this as waste of device-to-host bandwidth, which is
> > shared of all USB devices on the same host adapter.
>
> Couldn't this be tracked easily in the firmware? Is it possible to get
> firmware changes?

Yes, firmware would probably able to do that. I don't explicitly
whether firmware changes would be possible. But I would not be to
optimistic. Atheros bought ZyDAS last year and doesn't publicly
market or support the product anymore.

Daniel started last year an assembler/disassembler for the
firmware, but I haven't seen any activity for this recently.

--
Uli Kunitz