Hello all,

I am having a problem with a Belkin F5D7050 v4000uk USB WLAN  adaptor
(zd1211b)
on a Debian Etch distro (kernel 2.6.18)

zd1211rw module is loading correctly, as I can see it with "lsmod"
USB key is correctly recognized as I can see it in the output of "lsusb -v",
last version of firmware is present in "/usr/lib/hotplug/firmware" which is,
I think, the correct location for Debian
output of dmesg doesn't complain about "cannot load firmware" or else

and I am still unable to see a wireless interface with "ifconfig"

Do I have to create the interface from scratch ?
or recompile the module coming from latest kernel source ?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Alain