All,

please check the sources of your kernel for a file drivers/net/
wireless/zd1211rw/zd_usb.c. There you find the list of supported USB
ids. Adding a new one should be easy.

Do you see any messages in dmesg or /var/log/kern.log?

If the firmware has been successfully loaded you will see the device
with iwconfig.

Kind regards,

Ulrich

Am 15.05.2007 um 10:30 schrieb Lucio Crusca:

> AlainM wrote:
>> Do you think taht my device : Belkin F5D7050 v400 (zd1211b) , is
>> supported
>> by 2.6.21 kernel zd1211rw module and not supported in 2.6.18 ??
> I think that 2.6.21 has some bugfixes that were not present in
> 2.6.18 (at
> least one is about initialization of zd1211b devices), regardless
> of the fact
> that that particular USB ID were listed in the driver code or not.
>
> --
> Virtual Bit di Lucio Crusca
> via Isonzo, 5
> 10069 - Villar Perosa (TO)