I think I may be asking for too much :-P

Ok I have a gumstix wich uses an arm processor I was looking for a usb
wireless card that supports wpa_supplicant.

I'm hopeful that with this zd1211 driver I will get my wish :-)

I plan on connecting to a wpa2 peap with mschapv2 network
I currently use madwifi drivers on my laptop but am looking for
something to use with
my gumstix.

This driver will work on an ARM processor correct?

This driver works with wpa_supplicant right?

I'm guessing no one has tested wpa2 or peap authentication
If not I'll gladly let you all know how it works.

Thanks

Jeff Sadowski