Jeff Sadowski wrote:
> This driver will work on an ARM processor correct?
> This driver works with wpa_supplicant right?

zd1211rw: yes, and yes. The driver is actively developed -- if you do
find problems you'll have 2 active developers reading the reports at the
very least.

Bear in mind that zd1211rw does not support master mode or ad-hoc mode
(i.e. cannot host a network without an AP). For simple "AP client"
(managed) mode it works very well.

> I'm guessing no one has tested wpa2 or peap authentication
> If not I'll gladly let you all know how it works.

I believe they have been tested. This stuff is all handled outside the

This email is sponsored by DB2 Express
Zd1211-devs mailing list -