Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for your response and providing some pointers. I see that in my
RFS, the entire "udev" stuff is missing. Both from /etc and lib folder.
(this is the embedded distribution I got from our hardware platform vendor).

Any specific step to set it up (any doc anywhere other than man page)?
Does udev has some dependency on kernel too?