Hi Hin,

Thanks for your quick response.
I am using Vendor driver and rw driver because my platform is based on
2.6.18 and I believe rewritten driver got added in the kernel
in 2.6.21 or somewhere there.

Looks like in firmware is added as header files, compared to
firmware upload from user space as it used to be in 2.22.

Does you patches contains fix for moving to recent kernel or does it
have any issue/problem fixes also ?

Thanks and regards,
Nazim Khan