--- On Tue, 23/6/09, Nazim Khan <nazim.a...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like in firmware is added as header files,
> compared to
> firmware upload from user space as it used to be in 2.22.

rw driver has them from user space, the vendor driver has always have them in
header files.
> Does you patches contains fix for moving to recent kernel
> or does it
> have any issue/problem fixes also ?

Both - there are about 7-8 parts, 2 or 3 of them move you to recent kernels,
there is a big fix I think, and a couple of cosmetic things (e.g. cut down on
too many messages). See the individual git log headers.