On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 04:48:09AM +0000, Hin-Tak Leung wrote:
> > Is that an easy bug to find/fix? Would you like more
> > data/debugging on
> > it?
> Argh, that's another bug I remember - yes, for some reason it
> seems to affect keyboard functioning. But mouse still works and
> cut-and-paste in X still works with the mouse. So whenever it happens,
> I cut-and-paste enough of 'reboot' together with a carriage return
> (ust cut-and-paste across a line) and I can reset the machine. I
> haven't found any answer to that problem either.

Fair enough.
By the way, reboot may not be necessary, I just have to make sure that
the client that caused the hang comes back and finishes the chatting it
was doing.
Obviously, this is very fragile and not something you'd want to run in
production, but baring anything better, it still kind of works.

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/