There are several ways of tackling this issue:
1) Either not log events from specific apps (which is solved now) by disabling
the plugins in the applications
2) Have a little profiler as in a blacklist for home and another for work.
Those could be either actors or subjects. According to the active profile we
have a bouncer module in front if the insert method to make sure nothing gets
in that is balcklisted.
I see us tackling this issue sooner as we think and I would like to know your
opinions on this issue.
Cheers
Seif

** Changed in: zeitgeist
    Milestone: None => 0.3.1

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Seif Lotfy (seif)

--
Zeitgeist should have any kind of system to protect users privacy
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Engine.

Status in Zeitgeist Engine: Confirmed

Bug description:
Zeitgeist should respect the following use cases:
 * Tim has a directory ~/Videos/pr0n, he does not want zeitgeist to track any
events regarding this directory
 * Tina played a card game at work and found out that this event is shown in
her zeitgeist client, she would like to remove this  event to hide it from her
boss