2009/11/25 Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen <mikkel.kamst...@gmail.com>:
> Then we we should IMHO not just broadcast any old event over the bus. We
> should do some kind of subscription service where apps register event
> templates they want to listen for. And then we only notify apps that
> have registered matching templates.

Is this even possible at all with D-Bus?

--
Zeitgeist should have any kind of system to protect users privacy
Zeitgeist-Engine, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Framework.

Status in Zeitgeist Framework: Confirmed

Bug description:
Zeitgeist should respect the following use cases:
 * Tim has a directory ~/Videos/pr0n, he does not want zeitgeist to track any
events regarding this directory
 * Tina played a card game at work and found out that this event is shown in
her zeitgeist client, she would like to remove this  event to hide it from her
boss