I added the zeitgeist data-sources project to the bugreport. Could you
guys please tell me if I have done everything correctly in the zeitgeist

** Also affects: zeitgeist-dataproviders

Send events to zeitgeist

Status in Decibel Audio Player: New
Status in Zeitgeist Data-Sources: New

Bug description:
great job on 1.04! I think it would be great if decibel would send events to
the zeitgeist engine. Zeitgeist is an exciting new system and it will probably
attract many users in the future.

I have already written and attached the plugin. It would be great if you could
add it to the program.