Blueprint changed by Markus Korn:

Whiteboard changed:
+ --- seif ---
  Lets discuss this idea.
  Do we want it as a supported extension or do we want to have in the engine.
Or do we want it as a community extension? How relevant is that to our current
work? How could it help Unity and others?
+ --- thekorn ---
+ I like the overall idea of making it easier to query for all open/active
subjects at a given timestamp. Without commenting on the code you already have
in the branch which is linked to this blueprint, I think we should develop the
functionality as an external/community extension first. And once everything is
polished, and working well enough we should decide whether we would like to
have it as an (in-zeitgeist) extension or as part of the engine API.

--
Get state of User Activity
https://blueprints.edge.launchpad.net/zeitgeist/+spec/get-state