Blueprint changed by Seif Lotfy:

Whiteboard changed:
  --- seif 2010-10-27 10:28pm ---
  Lets discuss this idea.
  Do we want it as a supported extension or do we want to have in the engine.
Or do we want it as a community extension? How relevant is that to our current
work? How could it help Unity and others?
  --- thekorn 2010-10-28 09:09 am ---
  I like the overall idea of making it easier to query for all open/active
subjects at a given timestamp. Without commenting on the code you already have
in the branch which is linked to this blueprint, I think we should develop the
functionality as an external/community extension first. And once everything is
polished, and working well enough we should decide whether we would like to
have it as an (in-zeitgeist) extension or as part of the engine API.
  --- alexlauni 2010-11-09 10:23 am ---
  Being able to get relevancy info for what is happening *now* would be
fantastic. It seems like this allows an amount of projection into what the user
will be doing in the near future, which is obviously immensely powerful.
+ --- seif 2010-11-16 11:12 ---
+ I would very much like to have the opinions of kamstrup and rainct as well as
mhr3 and manish

--
Get state of User Activity
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/zeitgeist/+spec/get-state