Also 100% cpu usage after the updates I did yesterday on x86_64 oneiric. My
poor laptop has got fever of it :-/
Killing the daemon does not help as it is restarted and behaves everytime the
same. :-(

  zeitgeist-daemon using ~100% of CPU

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  Triaged
Status in “zeitgeist” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  I've tried restarting my computer, closing all applications, etc., but
  no matter what System Monitor tells me zeitgeist-daemon is using
  96-100% of the CPU on my i5 Sony Vaio laptop.