You can generate a redacted zeitgeist log with something like:

sed -e 's/file:.*$/file:XXX/g' ~/.cache/zeitgeist/daemon.log >

Replaces all file: URLs in your log with file:XXX.

  zeitgeist-daemon using ~100% of CPU

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
Status in “zeitgeist” package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  I've tried restarting my computer, closing all applications, etc., but
  no matter what System Monitor tells me zeitgeist-daemon is using
  96-100% of the CPU on my i5 Sony Vaio laptop.