I've answered myself, but could'n edit previous post:

stopped zeitgeist through System Manager (not end nor kill)
/home/{user name}/.local/share/zeitgeist/
/home/{user name}/.local/share/zeitgeist.old/
and shutdown

at startup a new zeitgeist folder appeared and after a while the CPU
problem seems solved

thank you

Extensions, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Extensions.

  zeitgeist-daemon using ~100% of CPU

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
Status in Zeitgeist Extensions:
  Fix Released
Status in “zeitgeist” package in Ubuntu:
Status in “zeitgeist-extensions” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  I've tried restarting my computer, closing all applications, etc., but
  no matter what System Monitor tells me zeitgeist-daemon is using
  96-100% of the CPU on my i5 Sony Vaio laptop.