I can't at the moment, I'm continually killing off the process to ensure
my cores are free for my use.

Extensions, which is the registrant for Zeitgeist Extensions.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/722762

Title:
  zeitgeist-daemon using ~100% of CPU

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  Invalid
Status in Zeitgeist Extensions:
  Fix Released
Status in “zeitgeist” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in “zeitgeist-extensions” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  I've tried restarting my computer, closing all applications, etc., but
  no matter what System Monitor tells me zeitgeist-daemon is using
  96-100% of the CPU on my i5 Sony Vaio laptop.