** Also affects: libzeitgeist

** Also affects: unity-lens-applications

** Changed in: unity-lens-applications

** Changed in: unity-lens-applications
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Michal Hruby (mhr3)

** Changed in: unity-lens-applications

** Changed in: unity-lens-applications
    Milestone: None => 5.12.0

** Changed in: libzeitgeist
    Milestone: None => 0.3.20

** Changed in: libzeitgeist
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Siegfried Gevatter (rainct)

** Changed in: libzeitgeist

** Changed in: libzeitgeist

** Branch linked: lp:~rainct/libzeitgeist/986230

  Dash is always empty

Status in Zeitgeist Client Library:
  In Progress
Status in Unity Applications Lens:
  In Progress
Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  Fix Committed
Status in “zeitgeist” package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  Every time I open the dash pressing the super key, I get an empty
  dash. This has been happening for a long time now, I'm running unity-

  Please see screenshot attached.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
  Package: unity 5.10.0-0ubuntu6