** No longer affects: unity-2d

** No longer affects: unity-2d (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: zeitgeist

** Changed in: zeitgeist

     Assignee: (unassigned) => Siegfried Gevatter (rainct)

** Changed in: zeitgeist

  Dash is always empty

Status in Zeitgeist Framework:
  Fix Committed
Status in “zeitgeist” package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  Every time I open the dash pressing the super key, I get an empty
  dash. This has been happening for a long time now, I'm running unity-

  Please see screenshot attached.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
  Package: unity 5.10.0-0ubuntu6