Wa Alaikumassalaam wr wb,

1. Which recitations? Some recitations had a small bug which can be fixed,
as told here <http://groups.google.com/group/zekr/t/7ae10c33569651ab>.

2. Press F4 (or Audio > Audio Player). Then choose "Continuous" from the
play scope button at the bottom-right side of the audio player form. If you
want it to stop at the end of a sura, choose "Sura" instead of Continuous.