Alsalamu Aliekum,

About the second question, I do what you have said in step 2. But it
only plays the sura the one time. It doesn't loop it. and if I put
repeat, it repeats the individual ayahs, not the sura as a whole. It
is possible to set a range to be repeated continously? (so for the
same sura to be repeated, in it's entirety?)

jazakum Allah khier.