I have been using the everyayah.com files for a long time. I have
these files in my computer.
When I started to use Zekr, I realized that I have to download offline
recitations files. These files are so similar to everayah.com ZIP
files. Only difference is separated folders for each surah and
recitation.properties file in each ZIP file.

When I try to manually add offline recitations by editing *.properties
file, Zekr encounters a problem and stop working. I think there should
an alternative way to define the offline recitation files to program.
In this way, I wouldn't have to be re-download GB's of files.