I have already tried this before but when I change ***.properties file
in the res/audio folder, Zekr won't start.

I get this error if I make any changes in that file:

java.lang.NullPointerException
        at java.lang.String.compareTo(Unknown Source)
        at net.sf.zekr.ui.QuranFormMenuFactory
$14.compare(QuranFormMenuFactory.java:777)
        at net.sf.zekr.ui.QuranFormMenuFactory
$14.compare(QuranFormMenuFactory.java:775)
        at java.util.Arrays.mergeSort(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.Arrays.mergeSort(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.Arrays.mergeSort(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.Arrays.sort(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.Collections.sort(Unknown Source)
        at
net.sf.zekr.ui.QuranFormMenuFactory.createOrUpdateRecitationMenu(QuranFormMenuFactory.java:
775)
        at
net.sf.zekr.ui.QuranFormMenuFactory.getQuranFormMenu(QuranFormMenuFactory.java:
533)
        at net.sf.zekr.ui.QuranForm.init(QuranForm.java:292)
        at net.sf.zekr.ui.QuranForm.<init>(QuranForm.java:278)
        at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.startZekr(ZekrMain.java:51)
        at net.sf.zekr.ZekrMain.main(ZekrMain.java:91)