Salaam,

This is possible to use your old split files downloaded from everyayah.com.
Here is instructions:
1. Read this article: http://zekr.org/wiki/Recitation_format (you should be
able to do the rest by reading it alone)
 <http://zekr.org/wiki/Recitation_format>2. Edit the recitation .properties
file you want to change
3. Make sure audio.type is set to offline.
4. If you have a single folder, say C:\audio\mishawi in which all *.mp3s
(e.g. 001001.mp3, 001002.mp3, ... 114005.mp3, 111006.mp3) are, change
audio.offlienUrl
to something like this:

audio.offlineUrl = <absolute>C:/audio/minshawi/%1$03d%2$03d.mp3

if every sura is in a single folder named 001, 002, ..., 114 (like Zekr
.recit.zip packages), your offlineUrl should be like this:

audio.offlineUrl = <absolute>F:/recitation/afasy/%1$03d/%1$03d%2$03d.mp3

5. Start Zekr, and play your recitation.